Nifty is more liquidity when compared to all other stocks. Nifty can be from both buy and sell calls. It can be traded in both bull or bear market.
- Place the order for nifty future in advance whenever the call reaches. Nifty tips is being predicted with utmost care by seeing all technical parameters in chart and by viewing all global markets.
- Strictly place stop loss for the order you place. If the Target is missed by 0.25 paise upto Rs.1 it is considered as Target reached call.
- Before applying an call for nifty trading first decide your target price and place and first always try with minimum number of 1 lot and then go for higher quantity.
- Nifty trading is peculiar while comparing to all other trades as nifty depends on global indices and all other stocks in NSE and BSE depends on Nifty.
- Always follow the calls procedure till it closes.Do not try for an premature close so due to this you may lose your profit.
- Don’t give your ears for rumors and don’t get unnecessary panic and the pressure where you can create loss.
- Market always reacts for NEWS so try to be always with updated NEWS.
- Nifty Future Tips can be easily made profit by giving extra attention and patience with clear trend known.
- Minimum 30 points profit will be given and 25 points will be Stoploss
- Kindly just watch in trial period without trading our calls
Example Nifty Future Tips
BUY NIFTY ONLY @ 5300 TARGET 5320 & 5340 STOPLOSS 5285.
SELL NIFTY ONLY @ 5300 TARGET 5280 & 5260 STOPLOSS 5315.
Nifty Future Tips
1 Day Paid Trial – Rs.152 only
4 Days Paid Trial – Rs.503 only
1 Month –
Rs. 8002 Rs.4001 only (50% DISCOUNT)
2 Months –
** - Most Popular
Rs. 16002 Rs.8001 only**